- Two large detached houses in almost a 3 acre plot in prestigious Lucastes area
- Short stroll of the mainline railway station (London Bridge and Victoria)
- Peaceful dell like setting with large lake at the bottom. Outbuildings
- Huge potential to complete the renovation of the Edwardian mansion
- Properties held on single title. For sale as a whole only
- Would suit 2 families or developer looking to complete the mansion project
GUIDE £2.25m - £2.45m
TWO SUBSTANTIAL HOUSES FOR SALE ON THE SAME PLOT
LUCASTES AVENUE - 10 mins stroll of the mainline railway station. The first is an Edwardian partly renovated 3 storey mansion offering large and gracious accommodation of 6 bedrooms (4 of which are suites), plus 2 further bathrooms, entrance hall, cloakroom, cellars, 3 large receptions, kitchen (part implemented extension creating huge kitchen/dining/family room). Raised patio area. Lawns and sloping dells leading to large lake. Former stable building.
The second property is a modern chalet bungalow and double garage located to the side on a separate plot comprising, hall, luxury fitted kitchen breakfast room, utility, large drawing room/dining room, conservatory, study, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, patio and garden buildings. The entire site extends to almost 3 acres. For sale as a whole. The property is held under a single title at present. Coming soon. Call us now to discuss the property, its potential and a chance to view internally.