- Large detached bungalow in 0.2 of an acre
- Favoured quiet residential road close to village centre
- Four bedrooms. Living room with fireplace
- Good sized kitchen dining room
- Huge detached 27ft garage.
- Requires some updating. Vacant possession
A substantial detached bungalow and plot in sought after Deanland Road, Balcombe, requiring some modernisation. A large loft with dormer window and drop down ladder may have potential to further extend the accommodation, subject to consent, which comprises, porch, entrance hall, bathroom, further WC, kitchen diner, living room with open fire, 4 bedrooms and rear porch. Outside a driveway leads to a large detached garage. There are front and rear gardens with good levels of seclusion to the rear together with a magnificent Pine tree to the front. New fitted Worcester gas fired boiler. Situated close to the heart of the village within a quiet residential road and within easy reach of the village shop, local pub, members club, tea rooms and the primary school. The mainline railway station is just a 10 minute stroll with Junction 10a of the A23 (northbound) a short drive away. Haywards Heath is 4 miles. VACANT POSSESSION.