- Large and spacious first floor apartment in stunning Victorian building
- Use of beautifully maintained communal gardens. Walking distance of shops
- Allocated parking space. Lift from grand entrance hall. Ensuite to master bedroom
- 2 double bedrooms. Living room with deep bay window. Refurbished bathrooms
- Discreet electric panel heating. Large sash windows. Neutral decor. New carpets
- Close to pubs, restaurants and High Street shopping. Hassocks rail station 5 mins drive
- Quiet and peaceful location.
- Available beginning of May
Situated just back from the road close to the heart of the village stands this historic early Victorian mansion house with the use of beautiful gardens. Security entrance system leads to a grand communal entrance hall with easy rise staircase and a lift leading to the first floor. The property has a long inner hall leading to the 2 bedroom accommodation which includes an en-suite shower to the master bedroom. The property has recently been painted and re-carpeted. In brief; Hall with cupboard storage, living room with bay window overlooking the lovely gardens, kitchen breakfast room with a similar view, 2 double bedrooms (master looks to the gardens at the rear with a bay window and the second bedroom across to the front), family bath/shower room. Allocated private parking space. Available 1st May 2019.